Lego House (Cover) Lego House (Cover)

Wow Jazza!! I didnt know you could sing and play so well. We need to do a collab sometime if you would like to do that :) beautiful cover ;)

Finally Free Finally Free

This is a really beautiful song and its a shame that I cant hear all of the lyrics, but i heard most of them and the ending brought a tear to my eye. Its amazingly written and it has a touch of Jessie J or Lily allen in the style. Well done Star and Dan. Your both awesome and keep writing songs ;)

Second Star On The Right (Demo) Second Star On The Right (Demo)

This is so beautiful :) the style reminds me a bit of john mayer. I love the lyrics tell a story and the tune is so sweet. I love everything about this song and i know for a fact that a lot of raw passion went into this :) well done hun ;)

ZacStriga responds:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! It was written for a very good friend of mine.

Term Garment Term Garment

This is absolutely beautiful. I would love to own this exact dress. :) Its so perfect.

Lord of the Hogwarts (Poster Version) Lord of the Hogwarts (Poster Version)

This is a very original idea and well executed. nice one ;)

AniLover16 responds:

Thank you very much!! ^_^

S&amp;lt;3T: Kyt S<3T: Kyt

I love the concept of this piece. its well drawn, well shaded and well executed!! :) but i don't understand why she is knitting with crochet hooks??? Thats the part that threw me lol ;)